October 6, 2020 - October 10, 2020
Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills
A Professional Workshop for Teachers and Practitioners seeking to understand the Enneagram system in-depth to integrate the Enneagram into their work with clients and others in a high-quality and effective way.
This workshop focuses on helping you develop a deep knowledge of the Centers, Types, Subtypes, and Instinctual elements of the system so you can apply the Enneagram in your professional work for maximum, positive “outer impact” with your clients.
This highly experiential and interactive program provides a deep grounding in The Enneagram as an extraordinarily effective and inspiring client resource. It will equip you to make well-informed, skillful use of the Enneagram in your professional work with clients.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
- Take into account a client’s center of intelligence, core type, subtype, and instinct sequence when evaluating client issues and tailoring approaches
- Learn to apply the latest and most complete information about the specific patterns associated with the 27 subtypes and the 3 instincts
- Offer client interventions that are more powerful and potent
- Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
- Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
- Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable and most impactful
- Optimize the contact time you have with clients
Beatrice and Uranio will draw on their long and varied experiences teaching and deploying the Enneagram over three decades in different professional settings to help participants understand the centers, types, and subtypes at a deep level. This will enable them to recognize and understand the motives and drives of different clients more easily and allow them to use it with more confidence and skill. They will provide many ideas and practices you can apply to help the people you work with in powerful and effective ways.
This outstanding course is a must for coaches who are serious about using the Enneagram with their clients. Bea and Uranio provide wise and actionable insight into how coaches can best work with the head, body, and heart types. Their deep knowledge and skill come through in every morsel of this training. If you are committed to coaching your clients through change and you use the Enneagram (as background or foreground), this is the program for you.
—Catherine Robinson-Walker, MBA, MCC
Online through Zoom sessions. Students will have access to recordings for a full year.
Dates and Times:
Tuesday, October 6 through Saturday, October 10, 2020. We will meet from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Pacific time with plenty of breaks.
This course meets the qualifications for 36 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. CE Provider #70025
ICF CCE units are available for this course. The ICF has approved us to offer 33 Core Competency hours and 3 Resource Development hours for people who participate in this workshop.