November 10, 2020 - November 15, 2020
The Transformational Enneagram: Inner Work Retreat B
London, United Kingdom
This is the second Inner Work Retreat in the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Personal Mastery Program.
Please note: to attend this retreat you must have attended Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Retreat A.
Transformational Enneagram-based inner work retreat through which we apply this amazing system to initiate a program of profound growth.
Applying new Enneagram-based formulas for self-development and liberation from the self-limiting defensive patterns of the personality through:
- Exploration and applications of Gurdjieffian centers of intelligence and corresponding levels of awareness.
- Individual shadow work to free up energy spent avoiding what feels unacceptable to the personality.
- Deconstructing personality type, subtype, and the impact of instinctual sequence.
- Understanding and addressing mental patterns and fixations.
- Using the arrow line connected points for growth.
- Evoke the Virtues and Holy Ideas to loosen unconscious attachments to the passions and fixations.
This is the second in our 3-retreat series of transformational Enneagram-based inner work retreats specifically designed for people who want to use the Enneagram system as a vehicle for deeper self-understanding and intensive personal growth. It is part of the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Personal Mastery program.
Location: Kairos Centre, Mount Angelus Road, Roehampton, SW15 4JA
Times: Residential participants should plan to arrive on the afternoon of Tuesday, November 10, 2020 by the 3:00pm. We will meet from 4:00pm to 9:00pm on November 10, with a break for dinner. The next four days we will meet from 9:00am to 6:00pm. The last day, November 15, we will end at 12:00pm. We will also meet in the evening after dinner on nights 2 and 3.
Cost and transportation information and registration link will be here soon!