November 6, 2019 - November 10, 2019
Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions (formerly Workshop 2)
Co-led by Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes
The Chestnut Paes’ Professional Certification Track helps coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, teachers, team leaders, HR people and other professionals to produce highly effective “outer impact” in the world when using the Enneagram to help further clients’ development.
The Enneagram system of personality greatly accelerates and deepens work with clients of all kinds because it provides a uniquely insightful way to understand key patterns of defense associated with the personality (or ego) that keep people stuck in repetitive behaviors that limit growth.
In this workshop, Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions, (formerly “Professional Workshop 2″), Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes again use a mix of interactive methodologies to teach participants key ways to integrate the Enneagram in doing effective work with clients:
- Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
- Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make a safe use of them.
- Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
- More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
- New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients.
Participants who complete Workshop 2 will acquire a unique capacity to help clients complete accurate Enneagram profiles, while identifying what exactly is going on and how to solve the most central problems. This will greatly enhance the professional’s capacity to use the Enneagram in its complexity and potential reach. And, a model of an Enneagram professional development plan will follow.
This outstanding course is a must for coaches who are serious about using the Enneagram with their clients. Bea and Uranio provide wise and actionable insight into how coaches can best work with the head, body and heart types. Their deep knowledge and skill come through in every morsel of this training. If you are committed to coaching your clients through change and you use the Enneagram (as background or foreground), this is the program for you.
—Catherine Robinson-Walker, MBA, MCC
Dates: November 6 through November 10, 2019
Early Bird = 850 £ for people registering on or before July 1, 2019
Regular = 975 £ for people registering after July 1, 2019
Includes tuition for 5-day workshop, all materials, coffee and snacks. Does not include accommodation or lunch.
The Music Room, Omnibus Theater Building
1 Clapham Common Northside SW4 0QW
Suggested nearby hotel:
The Windmill Clapham
Refunds: If you request a refund outside of 30 days prior to the workshop start date of November 6, 2019, we will refund your registration fee minus a 80£ administration fee. No refunds will be given within 30 days of the workshop start date for any reason, however you may apply a portion of your registration fee to a future workshop at the discretion of the organizers.
This course meets the qualifications for 34 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. CE Provider #70025
Coaches: We have been approved to provide a CCE provider for the International Coaching Federation.