May 4, 2020 - May 8, 2020
Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills (formerly workshop 1)
London, United Kingdom
Co-teachers: Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes
This highly experiential and interactive program provides a deep grounding in The Enneagram as an extraordinarily effective and inspiring client resource. It will equip you to make well-informed, skillful use of the Enneagram in your professional work with clients.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
- Take into account a client’s center of intelligence, core type, subtype, and instinct sequence when evaluating client issues and tailoring approaches
- Understand the most effective and least effective approaches with different clients of different types and subtypes
- Offer client interventions that are more targeted, customized, powerful, and potent
- Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
- Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
- Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable, and most impactful
- Optimize the contact time you have with clients
- Learn to apply the latest and most complete information about the specific patterns associated with the 27 subtypes and the 3 instincts
Beatrice and Uranio will draw on their long and varied experiences teaching and deploying the Enneagram over three decades in different professional settings to help participants understand the centers, types, and subtypes at a deep level. This will enable them to recognize and understand the motives and drives of different clients more easily and allow them to use it with more confidence and skill. They will provide many ideas and practices you can apply to help the people you work with in powerful and effective ways.
This outstanding course is a must for coaches who are serious about using the Enneagram with their clients. Bea and Uranio provide wise and actionable insight into how coaches can best work with the head, body and heart types. Their deep knowledge and skill come through in every morsel of this training. If you are committed to coaching your clients through change and you use the Enneagram (as background or foreground), this is the program for you.
—Catherine Robinson-Walker, MBA, MCC
The Crowne Plaza London–Battersea, Bridges Wharf, Battersea, London, SW11 3BE, United Kingdom
Transportation Information: (Coming soon!)
Dates and Times:
Monday, May 4, through Friday, May 8. We will meet from 9:00am to 6:00pm every day, except Friday, the 25th, when we will end at 4:00pm.
Early Bird registration by February 15, 2020 = £ 875
Regular registration after February 15, 2020 = £ 995
Includes continental breakfast, coffee, and lunch all five days, tuition, materials, books. (Does not include accommodation.)
To Register: Registration link coming soon!
ICF CCE units will likely be available for this course. Stay tuned for more information.
Refund policy: Outside of 30 days prior to the event, refunds possible minus a £ 50 administration fee. No refunds for any reason within 30 days of the event, however, you may apply some portion of your registration fee toward a future workshop or retreat at our discretion.