October 21, 2018 - October 25, 2018
Enneagram Resources for Coaches, Therapists, and Professionals: Workshop 1
Palo Alto, California, USA
Discover practical ways to integrate the Enneagram’s transformative power within your professional practice. This experiential program provides a deep grounding in The Enneagram as a highly effective resource for working with clients.
The Enneagram makes working with clients easier. It is an extremely accurate map to guide and inform our work. It helps us leverage optimal outcomes through minimum effort – on behalf of professional and client alike – because we’re better able to make relevant, incisive, well-focused input that goes to the heart of the matter. And because the Enneagram maps the territory so clearly, we can relax into doing our best work with greater ease and confidence.
Professionals drawing on the Enneagram to benefit their clients include coaches, psychotherapists, consultants, leaders, executives, human resource professionals, organizational development consultants, and health professionals, in secular, corporate, spiritual, and community settings.
The Enneagram can radically improve the quality, potency, and impact of our client work. Conversely, a poor grasp of the Enneagram is at best misleading and often far worse.
We believe that for professionals of integrity keen to work with the Enneagram, training of this quality is not an optional extra – it is essential.
About the Program
This highly experiential and interactive program provides a deep grounding in The Enneagram as an extraordinarily effective and inspiring client resource.
It will equip you to make well-informed, skillful use of the Enneagram in your professional work with clients by providing the most up-to-date information on the component parts of the system, including the centers of intelligence, the types, the instincts, and subtypes, and how to use the wings and arrow-line-connected point as growth strategies.
It will enable you to:
· Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
· Offer client interventions that are more powerful and potent
· Complete initial client intake, assessment or evaluation sessions more comprehensively, in less time
· Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
· Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
· Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable and most impactful
· Optimize the contact time you have with clients
Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes lead this course. They draw on their long and varied experiences teaching and deploying the Enneagram over three decades to help participants understand the centers, types, and subtypes at a deep level so that can recognize and understand the motives and drives of different clients. They will provide many ideas and practices you can apply to help the people you work with in powerful and effective ways.
DATES: October Sunday, 21-Thursday, October 25, 2018
LOCATION: Palo Alto Elks Club, Palo Alto, California, USA — about 35 miles south of San Francisco
Lots of accommodation just minutes from the door to suit your budget and quality preferences. Upon registration, a list of nearby hotels will be provided. Registrants are strongly encouraged to book accommodations as early as possible, as prices will go up as the date of the workshop approaches!
COST: $1275 Early bird rate if you register by August 1, 2018. and $1400 thereafter.
Included: Light breakfast and lunch all five days, all tuition, materials, group and individual support. Accommodation not included.
- This course meets the qualifications for 36 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. CE Provider #70025
ICF CCE units are available for this course. The ICF has approved us to offer 33 Core Competency hours and 3 Resource Development hours for people who participate in this workshop.
For information: email Susanna Merlo at Susanna.Merlosf@gmail.com
Refund policy: We offer refunds minus a $100 administrative fee until 30 days before the first date of the course. No refunds within 30 days of the course for any reason, but you may apply a portion of your payment to a future course at our discretion.