June 17, 2019 - June 21, 2019
Professional Workshop 2: Enneagram Assessment and Approaches for Professionals
Palo Alto Room, Elks Club, Palo Alto, California, USA
The Chestnut Paes’ Professional Certification Track helps coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, teachers, team leaders, HR people and other professionals to produce highly effective “outer impact” in the world when using the Enneagram to help further clients’ development.
The Enneagram system of personality greatly accelerates and deepens work with clients of all kinds because it provides a uniquely insightful way to understand key patterns of defense associated with the personality (or ego) that keep people stuck in repetitive behaviors that limit growth.
In their “Professional Workshop 2,” Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes again use a mix of interactive methodologies to teach participants key ways to integrate the Enneagram in doing effective work with clients:
- Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
- Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make a safe use of them.
- Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
- More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
- New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients.
Participants who complete Workshop 2 will acquire a unique capacity to help clients complete accurate Enneagram profiles, while identifying what exactly is going on and how to solve the most central problems. This will greatly enhance the professional’s capacity to use the Enneagram in its complexity and potential reach. And, a model of an Enneagram professional development plan will follow.
Dates: Monday, June 17 at 9:00am through Friday, June 21 at 5:00pm
Location: Palo Alto Room, Elks Club, Palo Alto, California, USA
Lots of accommodation just minutes from the door to suit your budget and quality preferences. Upon registration, a list of nearby hotels will be provided. Registrants are strongly encouraged to book accommodations as early as possible, as prices will go up as the date of the workshop approaches!
COST: $1275 Early bird rate if you register by March 1, 2019. and $1400 thereafter.
Included: Light breakfast and lunch all five days, all tuition, materials, group and individual support. Accommodation not included.
This course meets the qualifications for 36 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences
Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. CE Provider #70025
[We are in the process of applying for ICF accreditation for this course.]
Refund policy: We offer refunds minus a $100 administrative fee until 30 days before the first date of the course. No refunds within 30 days of the course for any reason, but you may apply a portion of your payment to a future course at our discretion.
For more information: email Susanna Merlo at Susanna.Merlosf@gmail.com
Registration link: Coming soon! Watch this space.