January 26, 2020 - January 29, 2020
Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions
This is a Professional Workshop for Teachers and Practitioners seeking to understand the Enneagram system in-depth to integrate the Enneagram into their work with clients and others in a high-quality and effective way.
This workshop focuses on helping you develop greater facility with typing, assessment, and providing specific solutions to specific issues, so you can apply the Enneagram in your professional work for maximum, positive “outer impact” with your clients.
The Enneagram system of personality greatly accelerates and deepens work with clients of all kinds because it provides a uniquely insightful way to understand key patterns of defense associated with the personality (or ego) that keep people stuck in repetitive behaviors that limit growth.
In this workshop, Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions, Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes use a mix of interactive methodologies to teach participants key ways to integrate the Enneagram in doing effective work with clients:
- Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
- Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make safe use of them.
- New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients according to our recently developed model of levels of consciousness based on the Enneagram diagram itself.
- Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
- More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
Participants who complete this workshop will acquire a unique capacity to help clients complete accurate Enneagram profiles, while identifying what exactly is going on and how to solve the most central problems. This will greatly enhance the professional’s capacity to use the Enneagram in its complexity and potential reach.
This workshop is designed for practitioners to learn to use the Enneagram system in a deep and effective way–getting beyond the stereotypes of the personality styles to a thorough understanding of the types, subtypes, and other dimensions of this amazing growth tool. It is one part of the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Professional Certification Program. The Chestnut Paes’ Professional Certification Track helps coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, teachers, team leaders, HR people and other professionals to produce highly effective “outer impact” in the world when using the Enneagram to help further clients’ development.
Venue: The Field of Awakening
Villa 7 – Ganat Al-Aziziya Compound, In front of Garana Compound, same side of Hazem Hassan, Alexandria Desert Road, Giza, Cairo. https://goo.gl/maps/Kydm9AWy43P2
Cost: 800$ (Early Bird Rate until 15th December 2019), 920$ (Normal Rate after 15th December 2019) For information and registration, Please send an email to email@example.com