February 25, 2020 - February 29, 2020
Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions
Palo Alto, California, USA (35 miles south of San Francisco)
The Chestnut Paes’ Professional Certification Track helps coaches, therapists, spiritual directors, teachers, team leaders, HR people and other professionals to produce highly effective “outer impact” in the world when using the Enneagram to help further clients’ development.
The Enneagram system of personality greatly accelerates and deepens work with clients of all kinds because it provides a uniquely insightful way to understand key patterns of defense associated with the personality (or ego) that keep people stuck in repetitive behaviors that limit growth.
In this workshop, Providing Effective Enneagram Solutions, (formerly “Professional Workshop 2″), Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes use a mix of interactive methodologies to teach participants key ways to integrate the Enneagram in doing effective work with clients:
- Methods to help clients find their Enneagram Types, Subtypes and Instinctual Sequences using CP Enneagram typing tools (which the participants will be able to use with their own clients after the workshop).
- Exploration of the efficacy of Enneagram tests currently available and assessing their strengths and weaknesses. How to guide clients after they take these tests and how to make safe use of them.
- Newly developed advanced assessment techniques. Exclusive theory and cases to help participants accurately identify how to help each client see themselves more clearly using the Enneagram map, by identifying where exactly where specific problems originate Enneagram-wise. Is this problem type related, more connected to subtype, the dominant or repressed instinct, or the result of a shift in level of awareness, or something else? Real cases will be used together with theory and practice to build participants’ competency to do a more sophisticated reading of clients’ issues and paths of growth, as well as how to more effectively help them.
- More advanced approaches to working with the Enneagram with clients, including utilizing the diagram’s inner dynamism by using arrow-line-connected points as balancing points or antidotes for the key issues of the main type.
- New information about how to understand levels of awareness and higher potentials in clients.
Participants who complete Workshop 2 will acquire a unique capacity to help clients complete accurate Enneagram profiles, while identifying what exactly is going on and how to solve the most central problems. This will greatly enhance the professional’s capacity to use the Enneagram in its complexity and potential reach. And, a model of an Enneagram professional development plan will follow.
Palo Alto Room, Elks Lodge, Palo Alto, California, USA (30 miles south of San Francisco)
4249 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306
(Note: There are many hotels located within a short walking distance of the venue. Upon registration we will supply you with a list of nearby hotels. It’s important to make your lodging reservations early to get the best rates.)
Dates and Times:
Tuesday, February 25 through Saturday, February 29. We will meet from 9:00am to 6:00pm every day, except for the last day, when we will end at 5:00pm.
Early Bird registration by December 1, 2019 = $1295
Regular registration after December 1, 2019 = $1475
Includes continental breakfast, coffee, and lunch all five days, tuition, materials, books. (Does not include accommodation.)
Refund policy: Outside of 30 days prior to the event, refunds possible minus a $100 administration fee. No refunds for any reason within 30 days of the event, however, you may apply some portion of your registration fee toward a future workshop or retreat at our discretion.
Palo Alto is located between San Francisco International Airport and San Jose International Airport.
Transportation and Local Accommodations: Upon registration we will send registrants a list of nearby hotels and transportation information.
This course meets the qualifications for 36 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. Beatrice Chestnut is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for therapists and counselors. Beatrice Chestnut maintains responsibility for this program/course and its content. CE Provider #70025
ICF CCE units are available for this course. The ICF has approved us to offer 33 Core Competency hours and 3 Resource Development hours for people who participate in this workshop.