March 25, 2021 - March 29, 2021
Developing Powerful Enneagram Skills
- Attune swiftly and deftly to the heart of what’s needed
- Take into account a client’s center of intelligence, core type, subtype, and instinct sequence when evaluating client issues and tailoring approaches
- Offer client interventions that are more powerful and potent
- Design client programs more fully connected to individuals core motivation and deepest needs
- Define purpose and outcome statements aligned and shaped by clients’ greatest gifts and highest potential
- Create client practices and programs more clearly fitted to what’s possible, achievable and most impactful
- Optimize the contact time you have with clients
- Learn to apply the latest and most complete information about the specific patterns associated with the 27 subtypes and the 3 instincts
This workshop is designed for people who want to understand the Enneagram system at a deep level for “outer impact” in the world. By describing and experiencing the true nature of the types, instinctual drives, subtypes, and growth paths, you will gain confidence leveraging the Enneagram system professionally. Through learning about myths and misconceptions, key issues, and “what works” and what “doesn’t work” when working with the 9 types and 27 subtypes, this course will take your Enneagram knowledge and skill in working with the Enneagram to a much higher level.
Price: Early Bird pricing US$1075 / After January 15th US$1250
To read our approach to online courses and recordings, click here. Please read our full refund policy here.