November 2, 2019 - November 3, 2019
The 9 Keys to Transformation: Leveraging Enneagram Insights to do Effective Inner Work
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Co-led by Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes
In addition to providing descriptions of 9 personality types that help us become more self-aware through mapping our unconscious patterns, Enneagram theory furthers our transformation by giving us a model of the process of development and clues about what to do to make real progress on the spiritual path.
In this interactive workshop combining lecture, group discussion, and small groups activities, Enneagram experts Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes draw on their uique skills and out-of-the-box mindset to provide an impactful vision on how to do sound inner work with the Enneagram. Over two days, they will introduce and explore 9 keys to personal transformation implicit in the Enneagram system. Drawing on information and insights from G. I. Gurdjieff, Sufism, esoteric Christianity, and original work developed by Beatrice and Uranio, participants will be guided through 9 different key ideas about how to apply the Enneagram effectively for real spiritual growth. Starting with the question, “what do we need to consider when using the Enneagram to do real spritual work that leads to real change?” we will address some of the challenges and questions we encounter on the developmental path.
Topics we will cover will include:
- The relationship between psychological and spiritual work
- The centers of intelligence as a map of levels of awareness
- How to “deconstruct” automatic, hard-to-change subtype-related behaviors
- Using the Law of Seven and the Law of Three to chart your spiritual progress
- What aspect of the Enneagram system to use when
- And, how to access the Higher Emotional and Higher Mental centers.
Attendees will learn:
- How to assess where they are on their own psycho-spritual path of growth
- How to make real developmental progress through knowing which element of the Enneagram system to focus on at specific points in time
- How the Enneagram symbol charts a path of the process of spiritual development connected to profound insights from mystical spiritual teachings
- How to operate the “shock points” of the “process Enneagram”
- How to leverage an understanding of instincts and subtypes in the growth process
Please join us for this innovative investigation into how to apply an understanding of your Enneagram type and subtype to gain profound insights into what it takes to achieve spiritual transformation.
Dates and times: Saturday and Sunday, November 2 and 3, 2019, from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Christ Church of the Ascension, 4015 E. Lincoln Drive, Paradise Valley, Arizona, 85253
$365 includes lunches and AEA Tour of the Types on Friday, November 1st presented by Jaye Andres.
Discounts (only one applies) Early Bird Fee: $325 valid until September 30, 2019. Young Adult Fee (35 years of age or younger): $180
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
We recommend checking hotels sites for the Phoenix-Biltmore, Paradise Valley, or Scottsdale areas. Hotels fill up quickly this time of year in Arizona.
Cancellations received seven days prior to the workshop will be refunded, minus a $20 processing fee. Cancellations received thereafter are subject to full forfeiture.
For more information: https://arizonaenneagram.org/effective-communication-2/
To register through the Arizona Enneagram Association: https://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/eventReg?oeidk=a07eg3u1s36ca99e774&oseq=&c=&ch=