June 12, 2019 - June 16, 2019
The Transformational Enneagram: Inner Work Retreat B
Earthrise Retreat Center at IONS, Petaluma, California (30 miles north of San Francisco), USA
Co-led by Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes
Applying new Enneagram-based formulas for self-development and liberation from the self-limiting defensive patterns of the personality through:
- Exploration and applications of Gurdjieffian centers of intelligence and corresponding levels of awareness.
- Individual shadow work to free up energy spent avoiding what feels unacceptable to the personality.
- Deconstructing personality type, subtypes, and defense mechanisms.
- Using the arrow line connected points for growth.
- Beginning to evoke the Virtues and Holy Ideas to loosen unconscious attachments to the passions and fixations.
This is the second in our 3-retreat series of transformational Enneagram-based inner work retreats specifically designed for people who want to use the Enneagram system as a vehicle for deeper self-understanding and intensive personal growth.
Save the date for this unique opportunity to do profound inner work led by two of the leading teachers and innovators of the Enneagram system of personality. More information and registration links coming soon!