April 28, 2020 - May 2, 2020
The Transformational Enneagram: Inner Work Retreat B
London, United Kingdom
This is the second Inner Work Retreat in the Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Personal Mastery Program. It is the second in our 3-retreat series of transformational Enneagram-based inner work retreats specifically designed for people who want to use the Enneagram system as a vehicle for deeper self-understanding and intensive personal growth.
Please note: to attend this retreat you must have attended Chestnut Paes Enneagram Academy’s Retreat A.
Transformational Enneagram-based inner work retreat through which we apply this amazing system to initiate a program of profound growth. We address all the psychological work we need to do as we move forward on an Enneagram-inspired growth path, so we can transcend the personality (ego) and manifest our higher potentials.
Applying Enneagram-based formulas for self-development and liberation from the self-limiting defensive patterns of the personality through:
- Exploration and applications of Gurdjieffian centers of intelligence and corresponding levels of awareness.
- Deconstructing personality type, subtype, and the impact of instinctual sequence.
- Understanding and addressing mental patterns and fixations.
- Individual shadow work to free up energy spent avoiding what feels unacceptable to the personality.
- Using the arrow line connected points for growth.
- Evoke the Virtues and Holy Ideas to loosen unconscious attachments to the passions and fixations.
Through lecture, small and large group experiences, and type group activities, we explore the ways the Enneagram helps us deepen our understanding and acceptance of ourselves in a way that lead to liberation. Throughout the five days, in the context of a supportive group of like-minded seekers, we will also facilitate individual pieces of specific inner growth work.
Location: The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine, 2 Butcher Row London E14 8DS email@example.com 0300 111 1147 www.rfsk.org.uk
Times: 9:00am to 6:00pm the first four days and 9:00am to 5:00pm on day five. We will meet in the evenings after dinner on days 2 and 3.
Cost: Information to be provided soon
More details and a registration link to be provided soon!