May 29, 2018 - May 30, 2018
The Way of the Arrows: Using the Enneagram Symbol for Transformation
de Roos Centrum, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Taught by Beatrice Chestnut and Uranio Paes
“To be understood, the Enneagram needs to be thought of as being in motion.”
Gurdjieff, in Ouspensky: ”In Search of the Miraculous”
Have you ever wondered about the meaning of the inner lines of the Enneagram symbol?
Are you looking for specific ways to use the Enneagram for growth and expansion?
If the answer to these questions are “yes,” please plan to join us in Amsterdam right after the European Enneagram conference, May 25-27.
Come experience the inner dynamism of the Enneagram! According to one of the key sources of the wisdom behind the Enneagram symbol, G. I. Gurdjieff, the Enneagram is a symbol of perpetual motion–it should be seen as being in motion, providing a dynamic framework for profound change.
This two-day workshop will provide a deep experience one of the principal ways the Enneagram map can be used for transforming unconscious habits so that you can manifest your highest potentials.
Through providing a cognitive, emotional, and somatic understanding of the movement of the arrow lines for each of the nine types, participants will gain a deep sense of how to utilize these movements for personal growth.
Through working with individual representatives of the 9 types, Beatrice and Uranio present a somatic, body-based, energy-based approach to using the arrow line movements to create real inner shifts.
Together we will explore the ways the arrow-line-connected points represent powerful antidotes for the main points and how the way of growth through the arrow lines differs from the way of growth through the “wing points.”
You will learn:
- The latest theory about how the arrow lines create specific kinds of growth.
- When to use the wings points vs. the arrow-line-connected points to inspire change.
- How each of the arrow-line-connected types represent vital resources for creating balance and positive movement in inner work.
- How to work with the arrow lines with clients and students (for therapists, coaches, and Enneagram teachers).
- How we can draw on the wisdom of the movements of our arrow-line-connected types to work with habitual patterns and achieve a higher state of awareness connected to the virtue of our types.
Location: de Roos Centrum, P.C. Hooftstraat 183, 1071 BW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Room: The P.C. Hooftzaal Room
Venue web site: http://www.roos.nl/over-de-roos/english/
Dates and Times: May 29, 2018, from 9:00am to 5:00pm/17:00 and May 30, 2018, from 9:00 to 7:00pm/19:00
Price: 275 Euros (includes a light lunch)
For more information, contact Beatrice Chestnut: email@example.com